Subject: WIPO-CWS : WIPO Standards Related Meetings Calendar for 2025 - (Revised Calendar)
From: "E-documents" <[email-masked]>
To: "E-documents" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 May 2025 12:56:15 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Please find enclosed circular C. CWS 190 Rev. relating to the WIPO Standards 
Related Meetings Calendar for 2025.

Secretariat: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

------------

Veuillez trouver ci-joint la circulaire C. CWS 190 Rev. concernant le 
Calendrier des réunions relatives aux normes de l’OMPI pour 2025.

Secrétariat: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

------------

Tenemos el agrado de enviar adjunto la circular C. CWS 190 Rev. sobre el 
Calendario de reuniones relacionadas con las normas técnicas de la OMPI para 
2025.

Secretaría:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

-------------

THIS IS AN AUTOMATED MESSAGE, PLEASE DO NOT REPLY DIRECTLY TO THIS EMAIL

Ceci est un message automatique, veuillez ne pas y répondre

Este es un mensaje automático, por favor no responda a este aviso

 	  <https://www.wipo.int/en/web/ipday/2025/index/?utm_source=wipomail&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=ipday2025>
FEEL THE BEAT OF IP

April 26

World Intellectual Property Day 2025

 <https://www.wipo.int/en/web/ipday/2025/index/?utm_source=wipomail&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=ipday2025> 
wipo.int/ipday	   	 #worldipdayWorld Intellectual Property Organization Disclaimer: This electronic message 
may contain privileged, confidential and copyright protected information. If 
you have received this e-mail by mistake, please immediately notify the 
sender and delete this e-mail and all its attachments. Please ensure all 
e-mail attachments are scanned for viruses prior to opening or using.

Classification: WIPO FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY